Followers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Term: Week 1

Ballistics development is back into full swing after the break. Things are going to start getting interesting, and I have spent most of the day today developing a formula to project a point on the screen onto the playing plane of the game. The point of this is so that when I get the ball projecting working, I can compare the projected point's x coordinate with the ball's x coordinate and thus will allow for good control of the ball no matter the angle the camera is on.

Throwing the ball with a circular motion is going to be a challenge and I really need it done by class this week, as well as finish up with AlphaConflict for GDC. Oh boy, it's alright though I have confidence in my abilities to come through.

No comments:

Post a Comment