Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What this blog is all about

I've been developing for Android for a couple months now and I feel like I have an insight into it that is valuable to share, as well it's good to document my ideas so that I can come back and refresh myself with my "aha" moments. I'm a good teacher and enjoy making complex things simple so that just about anyone can pick something up and work with it.

Android is the greatest growing mobile platform and the sky is the limit when it comes to just about anything in it. Unfortunately it seems like you have to be a rocket scientist to full understand some of these tutorials and walkthroughs, hence why I'd like to take a step back and make sure people understand the ideas from the ground up.

I am in NO sense a master at this, but like I said, I bring simplicity to complexity, and sense to what seems insensible. I will mainly focus on game programming as I am a Game and Simulation Programming student at DeVry University, but more specifically I will be going over Games and Applications using the Android Canvas, AndEngine engine, and OpenGL.

This is my mission statement and my plan. If you have any questions feel free to email or comment, and I'll see what I can do.

SMASH out.

1 comment:

  1. Just to clarify as well, I'm very receptive to comments and critique so if you see how I could do something better please point it out as I know my coding may not be very sexy :P.

    ReplyDelete